SKU / UPC: 310742011197
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Warnings: For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema. When using this product: do not heat; do not microwave; do not add to hot water or any container where heating water (May cause splattering and result in burns); do not take by mouth or place in nostrils; do not bandage tightly; do not get into eyes; do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headaches that lasts (These could be signs of a serious condition); muscle aches and pains persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: Not for ingestion. Use only as directed.